- The administrator of personal data contained in the website is Ecol Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Rybnik, at ul. Podmiejska 71A, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs, kept by the District Court in Gliwice, X Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000060857, NIP 642-000-05-76, REGON 271173970.
- In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the act on personal data protection, the act on the provision of electronic services, as well as any kind of executive acts and acts of Community law.
Collection and processing of personal data
- Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data, on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
- Ecol does not disclose, sell or transmit processed personal data.
- The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about Users and their behavior in the following way:
- by information entered voluntarily in forms,
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process the information contact.
- Personal data, left on the site, will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and cease processing of his data at any time.
The provisions of applicable law
- The website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of www.analizyolejowe.pl and are not supervised in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to read.